12 OCTOBER, 2011

ELIN KLING
NOWHERE COLLECTION 2012



'NOWHERE' COLLECTION AVAILABLE ON NELLY.COM

I just went to do some window shopping on Nelly.com, in love with all the clothes there drooling,anyways im a big fan on Elin Kling and the collaboration she did with H&M was so amazing but sadly i didn't get my hands on any of the pieces because h&m in Uk is crap and we didn't even get the stock in anywho now Elin has done her own collection which is called 'Nowhere' and im in love with the pieces especially with the chunky knits.

1 comment:

Demi said...

You didn't get the stock in because the collection was available only in Sweden :P
Strange to say this to a person I have never met in my life, but I love you and thank you for taking the time and effort to share with us your choices, opinions and ...your life :)

Followers