14 OCTOBER, 2011

THE BEST BEAUTIES





ALL THE BOOTS ARE AVAILABLE IN TOPSHOP


HELP NEEDED: basicly i need help choosing which one of these baby's to buy , i would buy them all if i had all that money, but i love the shape and the heel hight perfect and they are very comfy , i popped in topshop and tryed on the glittered once, but one consern with the glittered once are the glitter goes come off and they would be ruinded in the rain and plus i actually dont think they are worth £80 but they are a replica of the Giuseppe Zanotti boots thats what makes them special but im just not sure because i want to invest into a good pair that will last me. please leave comment with feedback lovelies.

7 comments:

Shhivika said...

I would suggest the tan ones. its a fairly versatile color, without the boring-ness and predictability of black! a very elegant yet edgy pair!

hope this helps!

love!
shivika

www.brightlifeandgoodstyle.blogspot.com

hand in fashion said...

I think the black ones with the gold trim heel - elegant but have got that detail to stand out!If your heart is on the glitter boots, you could always spray them with hair spray to keep the glitter in place :-)

Chloe Mia said...

I personally love the leopard print ones! but the black ones are great and would go with everything.

Anonymous said...

The glitter ones and the first pair are my favourites, but I get what you mean about the glitter. I have some Kurt Geiger flats that are glittery and it all comes off so easily :(
I'd get the first pair, they don't look too casual so would look good dressed up as well as down X

Jess D said...

the first pair, the gold heel and zip make a boring black boot more interesting and they are versatile.

www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

JennyferLouB said...

Go for the black ones with the silver zip! I love silver more than gold and cos its only small detail you can get away wearing gold stuff with them too. Im getting those when I get my Topshop work uniform so excited :) xxx

Edie said...

No brainer !! The fifth pair.I like the different tones of black.Its classic and subtle.

Followers